[gha] Announcement: Sociological Research in the Coming Year and its Consequences

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, peace-from-harmony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 May 2013 13:24:07 +0400

Dear GHA members,

I am pleased to inform you that today I invited the GHA 24 eminent scientists
from 11 countries to participate in a new, sociological project of GHA:
"Comparative Sociological Statistical Study (CSSS). Dynamics of the Global
Social Structure of Spheral Classes of Population: An Example of India, USA,
Russia and Kazakhstan since 1950 by Decades. Development of Social Harmony,
Economic Justice, Democracy and Spirituality." Along with the invitation I sent
the CSSS detailed Program of 24 pages to discuss and approve it before May 31,
2013. The number of the invited participants to CSSS will expand by scientists
from other academic and community organizations.

CSSS is a very complex scientific research that affects many of the social
sciences (sociology, statistics, economics, political science and law,
education, Sociocybernetics and others), so it is assumed to March 2013, 11
months.

This world unprecedented scientific research has key importance for the GHA,
for empirical basing of all its projects of global harmony, for its
international recognition, as well as for the world recognition of those GHA
scientists who develop scientific ideas in this direction. This study is a
synthesis and synergy of these ideas, providing a conscious scientific
(therefore nonviolent and peaceful) movement of humanity towards harmonious
civilization. We all will be able to achieve world recognition of our ideas by
only uniting them together in this direction, in this CSSS.

Therefore, if other scientists of GHA or your colleagues wish to pursue this
research, I'll be happy to send you its Program (24 pages) on your request, so
you can consider the theme of your article in this study and in its book with
use in them the key concept of "sphere classes" or "global social structure"
that make the CSSS and its book subject.

This study is extremely important for me personally. I would say that this is
my swan song in my scientific life. I dreamed of this study nearly 40 years.
Therefore, I will put all my energy and I use all my ability to complete the
CSSS and publish the book with its results. In this regard, I must announce
that the next year I will be totally focused on this study, which will require
all of my time and all my strength. I'll be busy in it, figuratively speaking,
by 99%. Therefore, I will not be able to respond to all emails that are not
related to the CSSS. I will respond only to a fundamentally important for the
GHA writing, and maybe with long delays. I ask you in advance to forgive me it
and understand my situation in the coming year.

Thank you very much; I appreciate your understanding and your cooperation.

GHA Program Book, The ABC of Harmony:
P/Web page: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=253;