[gha] Re: Amendments to Introducion + Would be able humanity to create a better future without wars and weapons?

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "moriikae" <moriikae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2013 14:42:00 +0400

Dear Kae,

You are right.

But more anxiety is crisis of peacemaking and its degradation, degeneration and
ruin of peace organizations are closed in their narrow wormholes. They do not
see anything of them.

The peacekeepers were unable to oppose anything the world and local wars since
the early 20th century. Today, there is nothing they can counter the rapid
progress of military science and its outstanding achievements in the murder of
people: killer robots and automatic high-precision weapons. This
"high-precision weapons, integrating a system of reconnaissance, management,
delivery and destruction today is an alternative to nuclear weapon", as
President Putin recently said.

This means that governments are profitable one hand to sign an agreement on the
elimination of nuclear weapon and the other hand to fund the creation of more
powerful intellectual species of mass murder. This means that "better future"
without war and weapon to mankind today is not shining. The peacekeepers can
not oppose anything other to militarist intellect than primitive peaceful
spells.

Only a highly developed peace intellect based on Global Peace Science (GPS:
www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=585) will be able to withstand to
militarist intellect. This science has created the world's first in the GHA
without support of peace organizations, Nobel Peace winners and other
peacekeepers, the hundreds of whom we invited to support us at least morally.
They prefer cowardly silent in this situation, fearing to show their
intellectual peace collapse. They remained mind only on what to subtly and
skillfully collect donations.

If GHA will not create the GPS, then none of them will be unable to climb on
its intellectual level and create this science. Therefore, the only
organization in the world today, which embodies the hopes for a revolution of
traditional, in fact dead, peace thinking and the creation of GPS - it is the
GHA. No one except the GHA is not able to fulfill this mission of humanity. We,
each of the GHA members, must realize this and show maximum of our civil
responsibility and our peace ethics in creating of GPS as the only hope for
"better future" without wars and weapon.

Is each of us ready to this?? If we are ready for it, humanity will be able to
"create a better future," as you write Kae. In another case - we have no hope.
At least, I see no other hope. Maybe anyone name another hope for "better
future"???

and