[gha] Amendments to Introducion

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2013 19:46:40 +0400

Dear GHA members,

I got a very important remark for the GPS Introduction from Vitaly Ivashchenko
of Kiev, which inspired me to the following amendments of the Introduction:

1. These wars since the past century and constant preparation to them are the
result of industrial civilization and powerlessness of its peace thinking,
which was unable to prevent them.

2.Industrial civilization [Note] of the separated nations-states, living under
constant fear of external aggression and therefore constantly preoccupied by
military defense and security of its territorial integrity and sovereignty, by
definition, can not ensure global peace and scientifically to realize it.
Therefore, first, more than 200 years ago, starts to be created military
science [4], the main law which states: "The best form of defense is
aggression." This law, as we have seen in the last century and still, thrives,
rejecting global peace and its science. Therefore, they do not arose and exist
until now. This civilization excludes social need and necessity for them. It
exists and dies without them successfully. The science of global peace is a
sign of a new, harmonious civilization [2], which is impossible without global
peace but the science of which is born within dying industrial civilization.

I am very grateful to Vitaly and waiting for your new comments on the
Introduction. Thank you.

My next article will be devoted to Kant as the ancestor of GPS from harmony