[gha] Absence

  • From: Takis Ioannides <takis.ioannides@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2014 18:47:45 +0300

Dear Leo  and fellow peace harmony and love makers ,
I would like to inform you that from today since end of June I shall be in
Loutra of Kyllini in Peloponese ,
The famous thermal springs since ancient aces, for treatment of
allergic and asthma among others.I tried them last October,
And the results were very good in the quality of my health and life.

The last 30 years i was using heavy corticort medicines for 6 months per
year.
This year i din't use them! Thanks to thermal baths treatment.

After the completion and publication of the GPS book,
I want to ask you all to discuss the matter of HEALTH contribution to
Harmony.on my opinion health
Is too,critical aspect.

GHA is an organisation which promotes the Love the Harmony and the Peace
globally.
We are humans after all, we make mistakes, but we are a corp, a real team.
We must never forget who had the initial idea for GHA.
Leo.

With harmonious wishes love and peace.
Takis ioannides

Ps. If you wish more info about the thermal baths I am available.
I have made a search for the  742 thermal baths of Greece, and I have given
it to health ministry of Greece.