[gha] Re: ABOUT PEACE AND PEACEMAKING ++ CONGRATULATIONS!

  • From: María Cristina Azcona <mcrisazcona@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gha <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "gmartin@xxxxxxxxxxx" <gmartin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2014 12:57:11 -0300

Dear Glenn

Many thanks for this

I hope to receive your opinion  through GHA and  through my email address
mcrisazcona@xxxxxxxxx

This is very important for me and will encourage me to prepare a second
edition, featuring your professional review
and other reviews from GHA members and also Leo´s

thanks again
MARIA CRISTINA AZCONA

*María Cristina Azcona*
*@macazcona*