[gha] Re: ABOUT PEACE AND PEACEMAKING ++ CONGRATULATIONS!

  • From: "Martin, Glen T" <gmartin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2014 12:04:17 +0000

Dear Maria Cristina,

I just ordered your book About Peace and Peacemaking.   As Chair of the Program
in Peace Studies here at Radford University, I am looking forward to reading
your book and its usefulness with respect to our program.

Warmest wishes,

Glen Martin

Dr. Glen T. Martin

Professor of Philosophy, Radford University
Chairperson, RU Program in Peace Studies
President, RU Chapter, American Association University Professors