[gha] Re: ABOUT PEACE AND PEACEMAKING ++ CONGRATULATIONS!

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: María Cristina Azcona <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2014 10:21:26 +0400

Dear Maria Cristina,

I congratulate you and your team of authors with the publication of this
remarkable book!

It continues and develops 10 - year tradition of the GHA to publish collective
books - like we published 7 books! This is amazing!

I also congratulate Bruce with the publication of this book in its publishing.
This is paper edition: what is its circulation and what does it cost?

We, GHA members would also like to read this book and know its contributors and
contents. Where could we read it? If you would send it to me in PDF format,
I'll be happy to publish it on the GHA website. It will be very interesting to
compare your book and our new book GPS. Thank you very much, coauthors and
publisher for a new book about peace and peacemaking.

With love, best harmony wishes,

Leo

and
www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=541;