[gha] Re: A Contribution

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Francois Houtart <houtart@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2014 12:34:36 +0400

Dear Francois,

Thank you very much for your very interesting article about Global Peace
Science (GPS) as the first common good of humanity in the 21st century. We will
be to discuss it in March-April.

I also cannot ignore our key challenge for fate of GPS today - a question about
the GHA donations including your donation for GPS. Please, let us know your
public opinion on this. Thank you.