[gha] Re: 1st and 2nd Chapter

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Prof. Dr. Timi Ecimovic" <timi.ecimovic@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 15:59:03 +0400

Dear Timi,

Thank you very much for your support of the GPS first chapters, their
appreciation, congratulations and your corrections! But I read it the first

As for your suggestions and corrections - they are acceptable in principle but
we will look at the discussion in GHA and other suggestions.

In this regard, I ask everyone, please, send your responses to ALL MEMBERS of
GHA to the GHA address: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.

Is it possible for you? It would be more efficient. Thank you.