[gha] Re: 14 GHA CIHE Curricula are created: Invitation to approve them

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Manijeh Navidnia <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2013 14:56:18 +0400

Dear Manijeh,

Many thanks for your quick response.

Could you please make contact the GHA with the interfaith organization in
Amsterdam and to introduce them our CIHE Project?

You, as the GHA Vice President have all this credentials. I wish you success.

GHA Program Book, The ABC of Harmony:
P/Web page: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=253;

Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2013 13:03:45 +0400
From: leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx
To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gha] 14 GHA CIHE Curricula are created: Invitation to approve them

Dear GHA members, friends,

I’m pleased to inform you that 48 GHA members and friends have discussed 14
curricula for GHA CIHE in New York for 15 days (instead of six). The discussion
centered on works by 14 authors in 8 countries – please see the list below:

1. Dr. Saleem Ahmed. Islamic Road to Peace and Interfaith Harmony
2. Prof. Celia Altschuler. Language, Art, and Love through Interfaith Harmony
3. Prof. Ayo Ayoola-Amale. Interfaith Harmony in Nigeria and Africa
4. Dr. Uraz Baimuratov. Harmony of Society and Economy: Global Paradigm and
Interfaith Harmony
5. Julia Budnikova. Nicholas Roerich about Interfaith Harmony in Context of His
Cultural Anthropological Conception
6. Dr. Bruce Cook. Interfaith Harmony and Education against Religious
Exclusivism
7. Dr. Robert D. Crane. Compassionate Justice through the Harmony of Tawhid in
Islam
8. Rev. Dr. Kurt Johnson. Interspiritual Integration and Holism for Interfaith
Harmony in the 21st Century
9. Dr. Charles Mercieca. World Religions and Interfaith Harmony
10. Dr. Nina Meyerhof. Education for Universal, Interspiritual and Interfaith
Harmony
11. Dr. Bishnu Pathak. Interfaith Harmony and Harmony in General
12. Dr. Leo Semashko. The ABC of Harmony as Scientific Basis for Interfaith
Harmony in the 21st Century
13. Dr. Laj Utreja. Interfaith Harmony – Science of the Vedic Culture of
Harmony (VCH)
14. Dr. Rene Wadlow. History of Interfaith Movements

Note: More than ten authors have promised to develop their curriculum in the
next 2-3 months. We invite the CIHE new teachers with their curricula. This
project is open to all who see the harmonious education as the main path to
interfaith and social harmony.

I express my heartfelt thanks to all the authors and participants of this
discussion. It was a challenging project with many corrections, editing,
translations into two languages, and etc. It is now completed in the first
approximation and we expect the number of curricula to increase. This project
(25 pages) is presented to you in the attachment below and on the website:
www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=561

We invite you to approve in ordinary manner this project by your PUBLIC (for
all) YES or NO choice. Your silence will be accepted as YES. We need this
within three days, until April 13 inclusively. At one time, we invite you to
make two choices from the list of 14 curricula: the strongest (worthy as a
model for others) and the weakest (requiring radical treatment with your point
of view) by your YES or NO before their titles above and highlighting them in
different colors.

The GHA New York CIHE International Curriculum, including the 14 authors’
curricula and its future expansion (doubling) is a key step in creating CIHE.
Without this curriculum CIHE was just a dream and fantasy. Now it is possesses
a real spiritual, theoretical and educational base. As we develop the CIHE way
we will encounter dozens of problems, which makes sense with the implementation
of a curriculum, providing the ultimate goal - formation of interfaith harmony
in the minds of the believers through harmonious education in CIHE.

GHA is now prepared to propose this project to various religious communities in
various cities around the world. For example, in Jerusalem, for the formation
of a peaceful harmonious consciousness of Israelis and Palestinians, as well as
in other countries with religious tensions. GHA is happy to offer this project
to all Interfaith Centers in the world, as well as those faiths that come from
interfaith harmony. For example, the Baha'i faith, with its magnificent centers
in India (Lotus Temple) and in Israel could host their own versions of CIHE
based on the project and inviting teachers from GHA. Similarly, Brahma Kumaris
World University could provide CIHE to all its regional offices on the GHA
project base. And so on.

This GHA project offers a deep spiritual and educational foundation for the UN
Week of World Interfaith Harmony and paves the way for the initiation of the UN
Decade of Interfaith Harmonious Education that for this time we hope to create
about 10,000 such educational institutions (CIHE) worldwide.

The first CIHE in New York will be a model for them and the real beginning of
the Age of Harmonious Enlightenment in the 21st century. Their true meaning and
the ultimate goal is religious peace from harmonious consciousness of believers
through harmonious education. This is a major spiritual step towards a
harmonious civilization.

The next stage of CIHE creation in New York is decision of organizational
questions, which are now in full competence of the CIHE Board.

Best harmony wishes,

Dr. Leo Semashko,
GHA President
10/04/13