[gha] Re: 14 GHA CIHE Curricula are created: Invitation to approve them

  • From: Laj Utreja <lutreja7@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 12:09:48 +0530

Dear Leo:
I concur with the rest and congratulate you to have put together
an outstanding curriculum for CIHE.
Love and regards,
Laj

>>> http://www.coeworld.org/
>>> Nina@xxxxxxxxxxxx
>>> +1-802-862-1936 or 578-6990
>>> **
>>> **
>>> **
>>> Sent from my iPad
>>>  **On Apr 10, 2013, at 6:10 AM, Manijeh Navidnia <navidnia@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>>> wrote:****
>>>
>>> Dear Leo****I am in Amsterdam. what can I do for you?****
>>> Best warmly wishes
>>> Dr. Manijeh Navidnia
>>> GHA Vice- President,
>>> Garmsar University, Iran
>>> Web: http://www.societalsecurity.com/
>>> Email: navidnia@xxxxxxxxxxx
>>> **
>>> Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2013 13:03:45 +0400**From: leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx**To:
>>> gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx**Subject: [gha] 14 GHA CIHE Curricula are created:
>>> Invitation to approve them**** Dear GHA members, friends,
>>>
>>> I’m pleased to inform you that 48 GHA members and friends have discussed
>>> 14 curricula for GHA CIHE in New York for 15 days (instead of six). The
>>> discussion centered on works by 14 authors in 8 countries – please see the
>>> list below:
>>>
>>> 1. Dr. Saleem Ahmed. Islamic Road to Peace and Interfaith Harmony
>>> 2. Prof. Celia Altschuler. Language, Art, and Love through Interfaith
>>> Harmony
>>> 3. Prof. Ayo Ayoola-Amale. Interfaith Harmony in Nigeria and Africa