[gha] Re: 14 GHA CIHE Curricula are created: Invitation to approve them

  • From: Hedva Bachrach <hedgad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2013 23:48:47 +0300

On 11/04/2013 21:46, Thérése Marie ROBERT wrote:
Dear Leo*This is a good idea,
*
*Hedva*

I agree the project
YES
i send my curriculum at the beginning of may

Dr Théa Marie robert
gestures and attitude of peace
school dance for peace
66 Clos des Charmilles
74400 Chamonix Mont Blanc
T 00 33 4 50 53 21 03
E.mail : theamarierobert@xxxxxx <mailto:theamarierobert@xxxxxx>

Le 11 avr. 2013 à 19:28, jean de dieu basabose <basajd@xxxxxxxx <mailto:basajd@xxxxxxxx>> a écrit :

I do support the project rationale and find here my YES.
Jean de Dieu Basabose,
Shalom Educating for Peace
P.o.Box 6210 Kigali, Rwanda
Tel. +250 (0)78 840 3868
E-mail: basajd@xxxxxxxx <mailto:basajd@xxxxxxxx>

*De :* ashfaque qureshi <ashfaque_q@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:ashfaque_q@xxxxxxxxx>>
*À :* gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
*Envoyé le :* Jeudi 11 avril 2013 15h21
*Objet :* [gha] Re: 14 GHA CIHE Curricula are created: Invitation to approve them
Hi Leo:

Yes from myside too.

Ashfaque

    Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2013 13:03:45 +0400From:
    leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx <x-msg://12/>To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    <x-msg://12/>Subject: [gha] 14 GHA CIHE Curricula are created:
    Invitation to approve them 14 GHA CIHE Curricula are created:
    Invitation to approve them Dear GHA members, friends,

    I’m pleased to inform you that 48 GHA members and friends have
    discussed 14 curricula for GHA CIHE in New York for 15 days
    (instead of six). The discussion centered on works by 14 authors
    in 8 countries – please see the list below:

    1. Dr. Saleem Ahmed. Islamic Road to Peace and Interfaith Harmony
    2. Prof. Celia Altschuler. Language, Art, and Love through
    Interfaith Harmony
    3. Prof. Ayo Ayoola-Amale. Interfaith Harmony in Nigeria and Africa
    4. Dr. Uraz Baimuratov. Harmony of Society and Economy: Global
    Paradigm and Interfaith Harmony
    5. Julia Budnikova. Nicholas Roerich about Interfaith Harmony in
    Context of His Cultural Anthropological Conception
    6. Dr. Bruce Cook. Interfaith Harmony and Education against
    Religious Exclusivism
    7. Dr. Robert D. Crane. Compassionate Justice through the
    Harmony of Tawhid in Islam
    8. Rev. Dr. Kurt Johnson. Interspiritual Integration and Holism
    for Interfaith Harmony in the 21st Century
    9. Dr. Charles Mercieca. World Religions and Interfaith Harmony
    10. Dr. Nina Meyerhof. Education for Universal, Interspiritual
    and Interfaith Harmony
    11. Dr. Bishnu Pathak. Interfaith Harmony and Harmony in General
    12. Dr. Leo Semashko. The ABC of Harmony as Scientific Basis for
    Interfaith Harmony in the 21st Century
    13. Dr. Laj Utreja. Interfaith Harmony – Science of the Vedic
    Culture of Harmony (VCH)
    14. Dr. Rene Wadlow. History of Interfaith Movements

    /Note: More than ten authors have promised to develop their
    curriculum in the next 2-3 months. We invite the CIHE new
    teachers with their curricula. This project is open to all who
    see the harmonious education as the main path to interfaith and
    social harmony.

    /I express my heartfelt thanks to all the authors and
    participants of this discussion. It was a challenging project
    with many corrections, editing, translations into two languages,
    and etc. It is now completed in the first approximation and we
    expect the number of curricula to increase. This project (25
    pages) is presented to you in the attachment below and on the
    website:
    _www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=561
    <http://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=561>_

    *We invite you to approve in ordinary manner this project by
    your PUBLIC (for all) YES or NO choice. Your silence will be
    accepted as YES. We need this within three days, until April 13
    inclusively. At one time, we invite you to make two choices from
    the list of 14 curricula: the strongest (worthy as a model for
    others) and the weakest (requiring radical treatment with your
    point of view) by your YES or NO before their titles above and
    highlighting them in different colors*.

    The GHA New York CIHE International Curriculum, including the 14
    authors’ curricula and its future expansion (doubling) is a key
    step in creating CIHE. Without this curriculum CIHE was just a
    dream and fantasy. Now it is possesses a real spiritual,
    theoretical and educational base. As we develop the CIHE way we
    will encounter dozens of problems, which makes sense with the
    implementation of a curriculum, providing the ultimate goal -
    formation of interfaith harmony in the minds of the believers
    through harmonious education in CIHE.

    GHA is now prepared to propose this project to various religious
    communities in various cities around the world. For example, in
    Jerusalem, for the formation of a peaceful harmonious
    consciousness of Israelis and Palestinians, as well as in other
    countries with religious tensions. GHA is happy to offer this
    project to all Interfaith Centers in the world, as well as those
    faiths that come from interfaith harmony. For example, the
    Baha'i faith, with its magnificent centers in India (Lotus
    Temple) and in Israel could host their own versions of CIHE
    based on the project and inviting teachers from GHA. Similarly,
    Brahma Kumaris World University could provide CIHE to all its
    regional offices on the GHA project base. And so on.

    This GHA project offers a deep spiritual and educational
    foundation for the UN Week of World Interfaith Harmony and paves
    the way for the initiation of the UN Decade of Interfaith
    Harmonious Education that for this time we hope to create about
    10,000 such educational institutions (CIHE) worldwide.

    The first CIHE in New York will be a model for them and the real
    beginning of the Age of Harmonious Enlightenment in the 21st
    century. Their true meaning and the ultimate goal is religious
    peace from harmonious consciousness of believers through
    harmonious education. This is a major spiritual step towards a
    harmonious civilization.

    The next stage of CIHE creation in New York is decision of
    organizational questions, which are now in full competence of
    the CIHE Board.

    Best harmony wishes,

    *Dr. Leo Semashko*,
    GHA President
    10/04/13

    Director, GHA Website "Peace from Harmony":
    http://www.peacefromharmony.org/
    www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=541
    <http://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=541>;
    GHA Program Book, The ABC of Harmony: