[ggo-discussion] six times nine is fourty-two

  • From: Jarkko Lindblad <jarkkojpl@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ggo-discussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 05:34:36 +0300

I'm just watching the Kato Kensei - Cho U Honinbo-title match. I decided
to try out the "Display Timestamps" option. Otherwise it seems to work
ok, but it does look awfully silly when thre game gets reloaded (a
million timestamps fill the kibitz area).

I would like to be able to tag some players as interesting kibitzers or
whatever - during the title fights there are a million kibitzes of which
most are rather uninteresting for me. However some people actually write
something intelligent and I'd like to see the client highlight the
names/kibitzes of the players marked as interesting kibizers (or
whtatever).

The kibitz area also behaved oddly when I hold on the scroll bar to see
the older kibitzes: when a new kibitz arrived the kibitz area suddenly
jumps to the very first page of kibitzes... not nice.

--
Jarkko Lindblad
jarkkojpl@xxxxxxxxxx