[ggo-discussion] screen bug

  • From: Kenneth Labach <ken.labach@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ggo-discussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2005 10:44:02 -0400

Peter
 If I have multiple boards up (observing a game, then starting one with the
ob game window still open or reviewing a game with the original board window
still open) and I close one of the board windows, the board that is still
open turns completely red. all I can see is a white outline of the most
recently played stone, no board lines, no previous stones.
 refreshing the game doesn't help, only way i have found to "fix" the bug is
to close glgo and restart, haven't tried quiting the game (if playing) and
reloading.
 I have had this problem at home on a Windows XP Home machine and at work on
Windows NT.
 Ken

--
GAGAGA GO Tournament