[ggo-discussion] Re: new server syntax strikes again! Game numberprefixed to in-game messages.

  • From: Jarkko Lindblad <jarkkojpl@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ggo-discussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 09 May 2003 20:04:57 +0300

Perhaps the client should have an option "Allow playing simultaneus
games"? Depending on it's setting the client could then always send the
proper toggle-command after login (and also the syntax gGo uses would be
changed accordingly). After all, 99.9% of players never really want to
play two (or more) games at the same time and when playing find incoming
match requests distracting/irritating.

--
Jarkko Lindblad
jarkkojpl@xxxxxxxxxx