[ggo-discussion] Re: just installed the 1.3.1

  • From: Peter Strempel <pstrempel@xxxxxx>
  • To: ggo-discussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 02:25:13 +0200

Leonel Olivares Olalde wrote:
> I just installed the 1.3.1 release, and added the High constrast skinn
> by frankiii. Looks great!

Glad you like it. :-)

Also check the background images on the glGo skins page, created by
ChiyoDad. I guess I will use one of them as the new default background,
I just cannot decide which I like best!

You can switch the background image in menu View - Display options. 2D
board only, currently, need to add this to the 3D board as well. Though
you can still change the images using the trick described in the manual,
see chapter "Using own images and sounds". A bit awkward, but works.

Peter