[ggo-discussion] Re: [gnugo-devel] gGo is no more free software :-(

  • From: "Michael Camacho" <Michael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ggo-discussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2003 19:56:00 -0000

It always seems that whenever someone provides a useful piece of software
for free - which they have developed in their own time and have asked for
nothing in return - that some idiots attack them because they feel that the
developer somehow 'owes' them to keep working on it, or to do it in the way
they would like it to be done. This is a fucking FREE client, after all!

It would be nice if people were a bit more courteous and showed a little bit
of gratitude for this client which they are paying nothing for, and quit
whining about how evil Peter is. : )

Personally, I think it's the best client out there, and I don't even have to
register it like I would with some of the others. Pretty much as free as you
can get! I also think it's great that Pete invites feedback and discussion
about ways to improve gGo, and make the whole thing a more enjoyable
Go-playing experience.

Keep up the good work, Peter! Because if you don't... : P

- Michael