[ggo-discussion] Re: glGo 1.2 beta

  • From: Matthew Rohn <mdrohn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ggo-discussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 18:25:45 -0500

Thanks for the reply, Peter, as usual you're all over the ball ;)

Just a quick thought about the 'load game' bug--perhaps you could put in a
workaround to avoid the bug entirely?  Maybe set a flag when all the
necessary resources are loaded for the game board, and check the flag
before loading second or third games.