[ggo-discussion] Re: glGo 1.2 beta

  • From: "David C. Oshel" <grikdog@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ggo-discussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 09:51:35 -0600

On Thu, 03 Mar 2005 02:58:55 +0100, Peter Strempel wrote:
> The scorer is Windows only. I am aware Mac and Linux users might hang me
> upside down, but ...

Us Mac users wonder how to turn territory estimation back off is all
:)  Is it a toggle?

Apologies, but the reason I ask is, I have to use Virtual PC to run
Windows XP, so some functions progress extremely slowly.  When I turned
on territory estimation early in a live game at IGS PandaNet, it took
over the display and would not turn off or allow the game in progress
to update the board.

Pretty nifty, though.

(Is it possible to get rid of the Copyright notice, or is that a
contractual obligation with PandaNet?  Slapping a copyright on a 9d
game seems a bit uproarious to me -- like using a model's face without
getting a model's release.)

--
David C. Oshel          dcoshel@xxxxxxxxx
Cedar Rapids, IA        http://www.pobox.com/~dcoshel