[ggo-discussion] Re: gGo next generation ?

  • From: Koushiro Izzy Izumi <izzy_millennium@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ggo-discussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 09:34:49 -0700 (PDT)

Hrm, I always keep my drivers updated from Intel... If
you look, my drivers version is 13.1 - Latest drivers
available from Intel. I am able to run Half Life using
OpenGL mode with these drivers, and Warcraft III runs
fine too.
Which is why it was weird when glGo wouldn't start and
keeps crashing.
Is it possible if you can add DirectX support in
addition to OpenGL?

=====
P R O D I G I O U S ! !

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com