[ggo-discussion] Re: adjourn requests on opponents disconnection

  • From: Peter Strempel <zotan@xxxxxx>
  • To: ggo-discussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 02 May 2003 23:06:59 +0200

At 19:59 02.05.2003 +0100, you wrote:

>With the recent versions of gGo, every time my opponent loses their
>connection I receive an adjourn request - even though they haven't sent one.

Thanks, fixed. That broke with changing adjourn for multiple games. Fixed.
Lets see if that broke multiple games now.... The huge problem is, when you
use singlegame-false, the messages IGS sends look partly different than
those in singlegame-true, which makes parsing and handling them properly a
little tough. Especially adjourn is extremely messy. I dare to say the IGS
protocol lacks any logic in this part, or I fail to see it.

  Peter