[ggo-discussion] Re: a little Problem

  • From: Peter Strempel <zotan@xxxxxx>
  • To: ggo-discussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 3 May 2003 09:40:07 +0200

On Fri, May 02, 2003 at 02:27:52AM +0200, gcarbone@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> I opened the 'user stats' window for a special player, he was playing
> and i ask observe.
> when the game finished, i return on user stats window and i ask
> refresh,he was playing a new game
> When i ask observe in the user stats window i was surprised that the
> game displayed was not the game number he was playing but the OLD
> number with other players

Thanks, I fixed this.

The "Observe" button was not updated with the new game ID, so it tried to
observe the game from the time when you opened the dialog, even if you
reloaded.

Now it will observe the game from the last reload, however: If you never
reload, then observing will fail, too. I do not get this info from the
player table, as that depends on "toggle quiet false", which users might
have changed manually, but from the "Playing in game 123" line in stats.

 Peter