[ggo-discussion] Re: This should be implemented

  • From: Peter Strempel <zotan@xxxxxx>
  • To: ggo-discussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 16:05:34 +0100

On Tue, 10 Dec 2002 16:07:55 +0200, Jarkko Lindblad <jarkkojpl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> When I match someone, but that someone has already started a game, I'll
> receive the "xxxxx is currently involved in a match against someone
> else."-message. This message should close an open match requester for
> such
> person if the requester is open.

Right, agreed. Plus the "It does not see as if XXX is matching you", or
whatever
this message of hurried people is. Need to check if the dialog stays open
after that, didnt test this.
-> next preview

The match dialog changed compared to 0.3, it supports (well, sort of)
disputes, so
I keep it open for the disputes (if any occurs) instead of opening a new
one
(annoying).

Peter