[ggo-discussion] Re: Scoring bug

  • From: gcarbone@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: ggo-discussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 15:27:35 +0200

Peter,
i thank you very much for the terrific job you do with gGo
and for responding so quickly
G=E9rard.

On 30 Apr 2003 at 12:12, Peter Strempel wrote:

Argh, I found the problem with score mode. Ignore my last mail. I was
using
0.3.8pre1 where it already worked (but I didnt notice that a small
change I
did to the translation actually fixed it). It was my stupidity. It tries t=
find the tooltip text for the "Done" button but fails, so aborts with an
exception.

Very ugly. I fear I need to roll out release 0.3.9 today. This mistake is
too bad. Lots of bugs lately. ;( I hate no time to test the last release
properly because of all the mess on IGS at the moment.

As workaround upgrade to the 0.3.8pre1 preview.

Sorry for the trouble,

  Peter