[ggo-discussion] Re: Feature Suggestion: Intel based glGo.app on MacOS X

  • From: "David C. Oshel" <dcoshel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ggo-discussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 02 Aug 2008 09:59:57 -0500

Hi, Peter --

How about Ubuntu package compatibility?  The Linux versions of glGo do
not currently install "out of the box".  Thanks.  I am running gGo (Java
Web Start) as a work-around, which is more than satisfactory ... but
it's not glGo ;-)

David C. Oshel        mailto:grikdog@xxxxxxxxx
Cedar Rapids, Iowa    http://grikdog.blogspot.com
``Tension, apprehension & dissension have begun!'' -- Duffy Wyg&, in Alfred
Bester's _The_Demolished_Man_