[ggo-discussion] Re: Editing the game when playing

  • From: Koushiro Izzy Izumi <izzy_millennium@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ggo-discussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 09:43:00 -0700 (PDT)

Hi everyone,
I used to use this same feature too. But I realised it
had gone missing, and once when I try to post to this
group, my mail bounced back ^^; Hope it doesn't this
time... Previously, I use the game editing feature
while playing to play out some moves and test them,
since my mental ability to do that is limited as I'm
still not that good. But now I can't do that so I've
to take a long time to think of the move
possibilities.
I'd prefer for the Edit Game feature to be back though
:)

http://search.yahoo.com