[ggo-discussion] Re: 0.3.8pre1 froze

  • From: Peter Strempel <zotan@xxxxxx>
  • To: ggo-discussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 01 May 2003 19:01:18 +0200

> > If the problem is quick to fix, I include the fix in 0.3.9,....
>FYI: 0.3.8pre2 plays many unfinished GnuGo games happily, one after
>the other.

I could not reproduce it with anything except 0.3.8pre1 as well. Very
strange. I first thought it might be a Windows issue, as I got the same
problem with pre1 on Windows, and then couldnt reproduce it while working
on pre2 on Linux. But when I tested the finished pre2 on Windows after a
reboot, it worked (as it had before).

Whatever, no idea.

  Peter

PS: This has nothing to do with this mail, I'm just adding it here. If
anyone ever wondered why this mailing list requires subscription for
posting, it is currently getting bombarded with URGENT BUSINESS PROPOSAL
from Nigeria... :*) It is no bad idea to keep those idiots out. The usual
problem, either one makes a mailing list or a forum closed with
subscription only, or it's spammed. Both not good, but I prefer the first.