[ggo-discussion] 0.3.8pre1 freezes in new GnuGo-game after an unfinished one

  • From: mAsterdam <masterdam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gGo <ggo-discussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 10:22:40 -0700 (PDT)

Hi sensei,

Title pretty much says it all.

It happens with both Gnugo 3.2 and 3.3.x to GGo 0.3.6-8p1
Sorry I did not mention it earlier.
It is an absolutely minor annoyance.
But it is a stability thing so here's details (if you need more
just ask):

When I properly finish the first game (closing the game window
after scoring)  gGo happily plays the second game. However, when I
abandon a game (closing the game window in the middle of a game)
and try to start a new one gGo opens the game window, shows a ghost
stone and does not respond to anything anymore. I have to kill it.

Once again: Thanks for this great piece of software you are building.

http://search.yahoo.com