[ggcsquicksig] Re: More info on my emergency

  • From: Chris Gralapp <eyeart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ggcsquicksig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2018 13:57:44 -0700

Hi Babette,

Thanks so much--I am 90% there with my fix--now I have to figure out why the Chase Business Visa card is not updating properly. You were right that the 2-line setting was changed by the update! It made me think that there was no data in the upper pane.

Chris

On 6/3/2018 1:31 PM, B. Bloch wrote:

There is a control that sets a register for one line or two line display.  the update may have somehow changed it.
Open a register and find the Account details "nut" icon on the left side of the screen at top of register in the line where the Account's name appears.  One of the options is for the two line display.  If it's unchecked, it's been changed with the update.
Illustrated directions at this link:
https://www.quicken.com/support/how-do-i-customize-my-register-quicken-windows
Unfortunately, you'll have to go in to each account and change it back to two line display.  There doesn't seem to be an overall selection for that in the Register Preferences.
bb

eyeart at chrisgralapp.com

chrisgralapp.com <http://chrisgralapp.com/>

--