[geogebra-translators] New Pre-Release Version of GeoGebra (January 8, 2009)

  • From: "Judith Hohenwarter" <judith@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geogebra-translators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 15:38:14 -0500

Dear GeoGebra Translators,

NEW PROPERTIES FILE
We have introduced a new properties file called "javaui.properties"
which allows you to translate the 'File-Open' and the 'Save' dialog
windows.
IMPORTANT NOTE: It is only necessary to translate the new properties
file "javaui.properties" to your language if your language is NOT
already SUPPORTED by Java for these dialogs. There is an easy way to
find out if you need to do the translation: Open GeoGebra and try out
these two dialog windows (File-Open, and Save). If the text (e.g.,
buttons) appears in English, you might want to translate the new
properties file to your language.

NEW PRE-RELEASE
We have created a new pre-release version of GeoGebra (January 8,
2009). You will be able to try out the new version at
* http://www.geogebra.org/webstart/dev/geogebra.html
and
* http://www.geogebra.org/webstart/dev/geogebra-pre.jnlp

NEW HELP DOCUMENT and PRE-RELEASE NOTES
If you have questions about translating some of the new commands, please check
* the new help document of GeoGebra 3.2 at
http://www.geogebra.org/source/translation/help/2008-12-31_docuen32.pdf
* the pre-release notes of GeoGebra 3.2 at
http://www.geogebra.org/en/wiki/index.php/Release_Notes_GeoGebra_Pre-Release.

Thank you very much for your great work and support of GeoGebra!

Best wishes,
Judith and the GeoGebra Team

We have included updates of the following 8 languages in this
pre-release version of GeoGebra 3.2 (January 8, 2009):
* Danish
* Greek
* Korean
* Italian
* Polish
* Portuguese (Portugal)
* Spanish
* Spanish (Spain) -- (NEW language!)

The following 29 languages were already updated in the last
pre-release versions of GeoGebra 3.2:
* Arabic
* Basque
* Bosnian