[geogebra-translators] New Pre-Release Version of GeoGebra (April 9, 2009)

  • From: Judith Hohenwarter <judith@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geogebra-translators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 08:57:51 -0400

Dear GeoGebra Translators,

CREDITS TO THE TRANSLATORS
Since all languages are up-to-date now, I would like to make sure that
we give credit too everybody who was involved in the translation of
GeoGebra 3.2. Therefore, please check the list of translators on
http://www.geogebra.org/cms/index.php?option=com_content&task=blogcategory&id=77&Itemid=64
and let me know if anyone of your translation team is missing or if
you would like to make any changes in this list.

***Thank you very much for your great work and support of GeoGebra!***

NEW PRE-RELEASE
We have created a new pre-release version of GeoGebra (April 9, 2009).
You will be able to try out the new version at
* http://www.geogebra.org/webstart/dev/geogebra.html
and
* http://www.geogebra.org/webstart/dev/geogebra-pre.jnlp

Best wishes,
Judith and the GeoGebra Team

We have included updates of the following 20 languages in this
pre-release version of GeoGebra 3.2 (April 9, 2009):
* Croatian
* Dutch
* Finnish
* French
* Greek
* Hungarian
* Indonesian
* Italian
* Japanese
* Korean
* Lithuanian
* Norwegian NO
* Norwegian NY
* Persian
* Portuguese PT
* Portuguese BR
* Serbian
* Slovak
* Slovenian
* Spanish

The following 45 languages were already updated in the last
pre-release versions of GeoGebra 3.2:
* Arabic
* Basque
* Bosnian