[geogebra-translators] Introduction to GeoGebra

  • From: "Markus Hohenwarter" <markus@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GeoGebra Translators" <geogebra-translators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 11:54:59 +0200

Dear friends of GeoGebra,

Judith and I have just put the first version of our new booklet
"Introduction to GeoGebra" online.
online: http://www.geogebra.org/book/intro-en/
print: http://www.lulu.com/content/2650846

This book is intended to be used for introductory workshops of
GeoGebra or for people who want to learn GeoGebra on their own. We
have put it under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share
Alike (see http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0/) license.
This means that everybody can use and ADAPT the materials for their
own purposes. In particular, you are free to create translations of
the book (for non-commerical purposes, of course).

If you are interested in making translations of the book or parts of
it, you can find the Word document (doc file) and a zip package with
all files and worksheets used in the book at:
http://www.geogebra.org/source/translation.
If you make a translation, we would offer to share it on the GeoGebra
webpage in the same way that we do with the English version already
(online and print version).

All the best,
Markus & Judith