[geogebra-dev] Re: MathPiper is ready to be placed in GeoGebra CVS.

  • From: "Markus Hohenwarter" <markus@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geogebra-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2009 16:45:58 -0500

Dear Ted,

> Currently, the mathpiper xxx.rep directories need to be on the
> classpath in order for mathpiper to find them:
> "Perhaps it would be better if the scripts were placed within the
> org.mathpiper package somewhere.  What do you think about this idea?

Yes, tt would be great if the scripts could also be in the
org.mathpiper and don't require any change to the classpath. GeoGebra
is using dynamic loading of jar files and MathPiper will end up in
geogebra_cas.jar (replacing Yacas), so it would be the easiest for us
not having to deal with special classpath settings for MathPiper.

Thanks for your help with all this!
Markus

--
Markus Hohenwarter, PhD
Florida Center for Research in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics

GeoGebra: www.geogebra.org
IGI: www.geogebra.org/IGI