[geogebra-dev] Re: GeoGebra Developers Mailinglist

  • From: "Ted Kosan" <ted.kosan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geogebra-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 22:54:10 -0500

If it is okay, I would like to have one of the MathRider developers
added to this list and also given access to the ggbdev wiki.

His name is Sherm Ostrowsky and his email address is shermost@xxxxxxxxxx

Sherm has quite a bit of experience with computer algebra systems and
he would like to help with the MathPiper bug fixing effort.

Thanks,

Ted