[geogebra-cas] GeoGebra CAS webstart

  • From: "Markus Hohenwarter" <markus@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geogebra-cas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 15:58:14 -0400

Dear friends,

you can now play with a very, very, very early alpha version of the
CAS interface at  www.geogebra.org/webstart/alpha/geogebra-cas.jnlp
It lets you play with Yacas commands directly, you can insert and
delete rows (right click) and save sessions in regular GeoGebra files.
Please note that the syntax of the actual GeoGebra CAS should and will
be different to the Yacas syntax used right now. We just want to let
you play with the user interface from an early stage on to get your
feedback and ideas.

As I will go to a conference the next days, please send your feedback
directly to "Quan Yuan" <qyuan@xxxxxxx> or put it on
http://ggbdev.pbwiki.com/CAS-Todo

Thank you!
Markus

--
Markus Hohenwarter, PhD
Florida Center for Research in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics

GeoGebra: www.geogebra.org
IGI: www.geogebra.org/IGI