[geocentrism] Re: translational orbit

  • From: Bernie Brauer <bbrauer777@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 07:42:28 -0700 (PDT)

Philip wrote: "We say the earth is motionless and not rotating because of revealed Word, but from a physics viewpoint, this cannot be proven by any means discovered so far... "

But what about this:

http://www.realityreviewed.com/Restoring%20forces.htm

Conclusion

The World either rotates or it doesn't.
If the World rotates, then its atmosphere must rotate, because we do not experience lethal windspeeds as a function of latitude. In this case, a restoring force is necessary to explain periods of local atmospheric calm. This field would have an effect on all material objects and would seriously restrict our daily motion in all but an eastwardly direction.
If the World does not rotate, then its atmosphere cannot rotate, and successive periods of local calm are caused in this case simply by decreasing kinetic energy (and linear momentum) of the air molecules as the magnitudes of their velocities are reduced by collisions. This requires the absence of any rotational field and also the absence of even a non-rotating vector field (which would make itself apparent via atmospheric damping).
Unlike the field of gravity, there exists no evidence to support the idea of a restoring vector field.
Since there is no restoring field, the World and its associated atmosphere cannot be rotating about an axis. Observations of daily celestial motion in this case show that the universe must be geocentric, or else geobounded.

From: philip madsen <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "geocentrism list" <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sunday, September 21, 2008, 4:34 PM

Those mathmatical representations mean nothing to me.. !  Well not without some study, and I will not do that.
In our context re the earth orbit of the sun ,

For the full years orbit, the angle of inclination of the pole, is fixed relative to any nominated axis of the sun. In the following diagram you see the earth position in every season as the green ball..  the arrows show the direction of tilt, which is maintained for the full year of orbit..

That is translation without rotation.

Now if the the orbit was the edge of a fixed disc and the balls were fixed to this disc and the disc rotated.. the arrows would rotate always pointing away from the centre.  That is translation with rotation

really quite simple without a single sine cos or tan.....

The former is what the HC position claims.. They claim it!

This is consistent with a stationary earth!

If the polar star makes a circle , there can be only one of two reasons.

(a) The world rotates! or

(b) The stars revolve around the world.

What the scale of distance does is this.

The view will be exactly the same , (save miniscule parallax) from any place in the solar system, or anywhere on the circumference of the alleged annual orbit.

Hence I repeat, it is indistinguishable from static earth or a orbiting earth..The Parallax does not support HC simply because it would be the same as for a rotating cosmos.. I reccommend  a relook at the animations on GWW's DVD.

HC had to come up with a tilted earth ...they had no option...

Sent: Monday, September 22, 2008 8:42 AM

http://farside.ph.utexas.edu/teaching/301/lectures/node106.html

Translational motion versus rotational motion

It should be clear, by now, that there is a strong analogy between rotational motion and standard translational motion. Indeed, each physical concept used to analyze rotational motion has its translational concomitant. Likewise, every law of physics governing rotational motion has a translational equivalent. The analogies between rotational and translational motion are summarized in Table 3.

Table 3: The analogies between translational and rotational motion.
Translational motion   Rotational motion
Displacement $d{\bf r}$ Angular displacement $d\mbox{\boldmath$\phi$}$
Velocity ${\bf v} = d{\bf r}/dt$ Angular velocity $\mbox{\boldmath$\omega$}= d\mbox{\boldmath$\phi$}/dt$
Acceleration ${\bf a} = d{\bf v}/dt$ Angular acceleration $\mbox{\boldmath$\alpha$}= d\mbox{\boldmath$\omega$}/dt$
Mass $M$ Moment of inertia $I =
{\scriptstyle\int \rho  \vert\hat{\mbox{\boldmath$\omega$}}\times {\bf r}\vert^2 dV}$
Force ${\bf f} = M {\bf a}$ Torque $\mbox{\boldmath$\tau$}\equiv{\bf r}\times {\bf f}= I \mbox{\boldmath$\alpha$}$
Work $W = \int {\bf f}\!\cdot\!d{\bf r}$ Work $W = \int \mbox{\boldmath$\tau$}\!\cdot\!d\mbox{\boldmath$\phi$}$
Power $P = {\bf f}\!\cdot\!{\bf v}$ Power $P = \mbox{\boldmath$\tau$}\!\cdot\!\mbox{\boldmath$\omega$}$
Kinetic energy $K = M v^2/2$ Kinetic energy $K = I \omega^2/2$

On Sun, Sep 21, 2008 at 3:41 PM, philip madsen <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I thought you wer out to prove that movement of the world around the sun would be detected as a rotation..
Maybe I am jumping ahead..  so bring on your first simple step and we will go from there.  though I feel somehow this was al ready resolved by Regner.
Philip
From: Neville Jones <njones@xxxxxxxxx>
To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Saturday, September 20, 2008, 5:11 PM

Yes, I concur with that. The (alleged/accepted) distances are the problem.

Neville
www.realityreviewed.com