[geocentrism] Re: translational motion of the earth......

  • From: Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 14:17:09 -0800 (PST)

j a <ja_777_aj@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:    Allen,

  You are answering my logic by repeating the logic of the proof, but you are
not answering my logic,   You keep making your arguments on either false or
irrelevant premise about tilt and baseline and angles.....Im trying to show you
that....The logic of the proof is based on valid premises.  Your arguments and
conclusions are not. We have to address that first........ .Once we have gotten
rid of all your false and irrelevant premises, then you will be able to see why
the ones i give you are the relevant and valdid ones

  1. the stars are not the same distnace from both axis (if they exist)
  2. the size is dependent on the distance of the star from the axis
  3. there is no tilt the earth keeps the same tilt every night all year
long..thus every 24 hours is the same "tilted" position... just re-asserting
yours.

  I say your logic is wrong because the angle of the camera changes with
respect to the annual axis in a way as to not be able to record an annual
trail. NO! not according to HC,  It it can't! The earth  "translates" (the
earth keeps the same angle all year long thus every 24 hours the camera is in
the same angle it was the night before even 6 months latter at midnight by
defintion)...I'm not saying the annual trail doesn't or couldn't exist, I'm
saying your methodology will not record it whether it does or does not.

  JA

Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

    part 2
JA..take a look at a globe and read my comments..

Last, I repeat my logical challenge (altered a little) because I think it still
stands. If the baseline is 0 and either the camera or the star rotates and the
camera is fixed to the earth, the nightly star circles will never change
position. The nightly never will but the issue is not the basline of 0. It is
the angles of the rotataion in relation to the nightly rotation the two axis of
rotation are offset by 23.44o you already admitted that the size of the star
trail is dependent on the distance of the star from the axis of rotation
..How can the stars be the same distance from both axis simaltaniously all year
long?................If they are not the same distance and both axis are being
rotated against then how can you have ths same size circles?..... Since the
star circles never change position, a different set of circles will never be
formed from any type of composite. Therefore it is impossible to record an
annual cirlce that is different from the nightly, using the
 method of nightly recording.

  Be a better sports nut! Let your teams follow you with Yahoo Mobile. Try it
now.