[geocentrism] Re: translational motion of the earth......

  • From: Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 08:21:08 -0800 (PST)

Pay attention Regner,

  I am attaching these diagrams again so as to offer yet another oportunity to
join the team and come in for the big win........................Now what do
all these have in common...UMMMMM .........I wonder if it has anything to do
with the roatation of a fixed camera (over the course of a year) around the sun
on the earth's "translational orbit"....of that very same sun........ .umm
.........................you see there is more then one way to demonstrate
rotation on earth on 2 different axis  ...And you thought I was just making it
all up......shame on you for thinking such a thing... ...:-)

  If whatever rotational condition produces nightly star trails then that same
condition must produce annual ones as well (if any such motion exist) there
will be a clear distinction between the two sets of star trails because the
distance of a star from what ever axis exist determines the size of star
trails. Since the two axis are offset by 23.44 degrees the stars cannot all
have the same distance from both axis simultaneous thus, if the motion existed
there would have to be different sets of star trails with different sizes....
In fact if the HC motion really existed it would just all be a big blur........

PNG image

PNG image

PNG image

PNG image