[geocentrism] Re: translational motion of the earth......

  • From: Neville Jones <njones@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 08:18:57 -0800

-----Original Message-----
From:
pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent:
Wed, 14 Nov 2007 11:51:04 +1000

.
..

We must not get distracted from the important criteria, that with the scale of observation being 430 light years as 13 kilometers, and the two axels being within a point less than 0.5mm such must be allowed to be considered as two spins around the same centre with different axes. That 2AU and R  must be allowed as equivalent.

Philip.

They are equivalent in regard to the mechanics involved in forming a star trail, but not otherwise, since they are inclined at almost 23.5 degrees to one another. If they were not inclined then, yes, we should not expect to see a different view to what we do see.