[geocentrism] Re: translational motion of the earth......

  • From: Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 18:06:42 -0800 (PST)

the axis cannot be less then .5mm appart they have to be much much further
apart .....think..

Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:    Philip from here
............We must not get distracted from the important criteria, that with
the scale of observation being 430 light years as 13 kilometers, and the two
axels being within a point less than 0.5mm
  the axis and stars are tied  to each other...

philip madsen <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
      Does anybody other than allen think I said anything to do with
stars..other than Polaris, "how in the world do you come up with stars that are
only  .5mm distance across..? "   read it again Allen..

    We must not get distracted from the important criteria, that with the scale
of observation being 430 light years as 13 kilometers, and the two axels being
within a point less than 0.5mm such must be allowed to be considered as two
spins around the same centre with different axes. That 2AU and R  must be
allowed as equivalent.