[geocentrism] translation in rotation.

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "geocentrism list" <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 12:25:49 +1000

When I read my post sent today, I realise that animosity could still prevent
people from seeing what is said when I claimed that an orbiting body need not
rotate unless it was rigid..  like as on the rim of a wheel..

Slightly misleading.  I was trying to say that it is not necessarily so.

The moon  around the world acts the same as the rigid wheel example, in that it
shows the same face, and acts like an object that was fixed to the rim of a
wheel. But this is a property of the moon itself, which is not INDUCED
momentarily by its orbital motion. A satellite moon could have no spin in its
orbit of the earth, and in so doing would present us with one complete view of
its entire surface per orbit..

Now think of the contradiction with what an observer on the world sees,
compared to the reality. As the moon has one revolution spin per orbit, what we
"see" is a moon not spinning..  ie stationary.

In the other theoretical possible condition where the moon has no rotation spin
at all as it is translated around the world , we on earth
would see it spinning.

It is this illusion of relative motions which has caused people here who
believe only what they see to be reality, to declare that the moon is not
spinning..  Science cannot be, and is not so easily fooled.

On this point I want to deplore those statements which attempt to label all
scientists, most of whom are concientious workers and researchers in science,
as Satanic cabalisticly evil people. I have worked there with these people. If
Satan existed amongst us, I never saw him or it. I would have resented, and
still do resent this type of hate engendered snide judgemental even libelous
slander . Such I would expect only from Satan and one of his followers, not
from people who call themselves men of God.