[geocentrism] Re: squabbles.

  • From: Regner Trampedach <art@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 15:34:48 +0200

Thanks, Philip. I think it would be good if my rules have that effect.

And your other issue: Your are saying that you believe in a stationary
and immovable Earth in a heliocentric Solar system. I don't think that
is quite possible to have... Let's go back and apply some "discipline
in the composing.", shall we. Good try, though.

    Regards,

       Regner Trampedach