[geocentrism] Re: spinning wheel

  • From: Regner Trampedach <art@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, philip madsen <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2007 14:30:39 +1100

I noticed this correspondence about my question about a spinning wheel
is under a completely wrong subject - -which makes this forum very
hard to navigate...
  Anyway - this experiment has nothing whatsoever to do with proving
whether the Earth is rotating or not. The effect of a moving Earth is
far too little to be relevant in this experiment. But you are also wrong
about what will happen, when you give the wheel a jerking twist.
  This experiment is about whether you can trust your intuition.
I'll give you some more time to ponder the experiment, before I reveal
what happens - you should really try, if possible...

     Kind regards,

        Regner