[geocentrism] rotation part 1

  • From: Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 16:55:10 -0700 (PDT)

A position that travels or not with the earth’s supposed orbit yet not in
translation with the earth should very clearly be able to demonstrate any
rotation around the sun wrt the back ground stars which are “fixed” assuming it
exist. stars in tanslation around the earth is only observaly equivilent from
the earth  it is not mechanicaly equivilent! This is to say that if the earth
is orbitin the sun that is not the same as the sun just moving slower then
everything else in the sky...even if the stars were doining some translation it
could only give an equivilent appearnce from the earth under HC conditions but
If HC is right Equivilent observations cannot hide a real rotaional motion as
long as we dont attmept to observe it from the earth's assumed position.

From: Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Saturday, September 20, 2008, 7:58 PM

You are missing the fact that motion is relitive. It matters not what is in
real motion or not...stars or camera......any scale of a rotaion will produce a
real rotaional effect every time...please explain your objections using
somthing real not just imagined talking points...a camera at any scale will
show a rotational effect if it is in rotation!.. guys that is science,
demonstratable and reproducable at any scale every time using real stars  ...!?
What you fail to realise is that in MS all motion is purly relitive that is to
say the roation of a camera is equivilent in every way including any/ all
effects as the universe in roation around a fixed camera.......scale has
nothing to do with rotational effects!!!!!.. This is a undisputed fact guys!...
Any camera that rotates ever wrt the real stars will produce a rotaion!.. What
in the world are you talking about!?...go outside and see for your self!..
quite using your imagination and start applying real
 world atestable pplications....

From: Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 08:59:30 -0700 (PDT)

EUREKA!!......A translational orbit still produces a rotational effect!...The
punch line is ....
1. the axis of the rotation shifts from the body that is being orbited to the
center of the body in the translational orbit....
2. It reverses the effects of the rotational effects. That is to say that a
clockwise orbit will produce counter clockwise rotational impression on
film where if the translational orbit is clockwise then the rotational effects
on film will be clockwise!..

The fact that the earth's has a translational orbit around the sun cannot and
will not hide a rotation around the NCP which is offset from the nightly NEP by
23 degrees.. YES, Im already fully aware of  ALL the previous as well as
possible objections.....i was able to isolate each and every single
one.........I have now found the way to prove it as well as demonstrate how it
can be accomplished in the real world  ......The solution is remarkably
"simple" but extremely hard to visualize due to the complexities of the
kinematics........If you imagine a set of crosshairs they have a up/ down equal
distant mark as well as a left and right equal distant mark....The trick is
understanding that the back and fourth motion of the sun by 23 degrees annually
is nothing more then  up/down deviations from that up/down center mark.....The
key is as long as the right/ left center mark does not deviate we can still get
our rotation around a axis that lay parallel
to a axis that is perpendicular and runs through the suns (ecliptic
deviation/ path) since it lay perpendicular to the up/down centerline on our
cross hairs, because it lays 23 degrees offset  ..this is true because any
rotation around the sun or ecliptic is not dependent on the north south
deviation of the sun/ecliptic ..the rotation & it’s effects  are around a axis
that lay perpendicular to that deviation. Yes we have to have a camera that
does not move with respect to that ecliptic deviation….I will show but we
should already know exactly how to accomplish that… .......the proof is quite
detailed i will lay out the fundamentals bit by bit so we don’t get confused by
all the motions........I plan to submit some diagrams and photos
eventually...using real stars and demonstrating exactly how it was done...but
the key is a translational motion will still produce a rotation on the NCP
.....The rub is, I kept trying to tell you guys that the
clue was “hidden” in that “most powerful definition of rotation known to man”
....In fact, It would have to produce a rotational effect in order for all of
the motions to be "equivalent"!.............. Oh, what fun I am going to have
now.....”Destruction” and “chaos” the likes of which have not been seen since
the Renaissance itself..& ..It won’t take me any 400 years either!