[geocentrism] Re: rotation part 1

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2008 09:39:19 +1000

YES, Im already fully aware of  ALL the previous as well as
possible objections  allen

being aware of them and comprehending them are two different things.

Allen if I were to try to make a real to scale model of your plan I would have
to make the head of a pin to represent the 180 million mile diameter of your
orbit, with the camera on the edge of the pin, and place your star another
smaller pin a pinpoint light  1000 miles away on the other side of the
continent, and still its not far enough to be true, but it is far enough to
show how your camera rotating around the head of a pin will not resolve
anything.  ie.. the picture produced would be unchanged rotating or
stationary..Its a matter of scale.   phil