[geocentrism] pyramids

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "geocentrism list" <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 14:14:41 +1000

Pyramids

Ok so I aint never seen one...

does the face have an angle giving no way of walking up, or is the face of
vertical blocks stepped.

the moulded concrete idea makes sense..

Does it matter...  well yes... if it makes MS tremble..  I noticed that the DNA
tests of dinosaur that made the reptile into a mammal... This has been quietly
hidden and no longer open to view. swamped by reptile to mammal transition..
2,000 plus evolutionary attack sites..

Wouldn't you think these guys would welcome a divergence of opinion...  not
pseudo scientists, they wouldn't.. I notice none of you answered me re the
meaning/definition of Ph D

Is it philosophy or is it not. If it is not and excludes science, then why are
phd's spouting science..  and if it is philosophy, why are phd's excluding God??