[geocentrism] Re: peripheral speed...

  • From: "Philip" <joyphil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 08:51:06 +1000

Robert said: "In this simple model the medium is air; in reality the rigid and
rotating
plenum either transmits or creates rotational inertia."

I respond:  I never did doubt your stated case with regard to the plenum, and
its effect.  However I do say, and still maintain, that the existence of the
aether or plenum has not been proven to the satisfaction of any physical
observer. It is still only a theory which can support the case for a still
earth surrounded by a rotating universal medium.

Robert :
"Know you also, that you
attempt to refute the testimony of the Word of God?"

Pax Christi,

Robert."

No!  such an attempt would be futile. I attempt to make the evidence in support
of the Word, more credible to those with average physical/ mechanical senses.
Talk of MP and GR et al certainly does not fit into that category to my mind.
Nor does my aether time and 4 dimensional universe explanation.

I simply tempt you or another to prove in a practical way that the universe is
spinning not the earth. Any reasonable logical person recognises that what the
eye sees in relation to relative movements can be deceiving. People used to be
absolutely certain the earth was flat.

So far, in regard to this matter, we have not managed to prove to a non
biblical person the truth of the bible in any practical observable way, that is
any less theoretical than their own HC position..  Its a stalemate. Yet leaving
the Bible aside, the logic certainly favors the opposition in apparent common
sense.   That does not make me happy.