[geocentrism] pauls views

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 12:59:11 +1000

Ok the question has been resolved I think. ...  maybe, perhaps..  but...

Paul I found your drawings difficult..  During my trade drawing we had to draw
basic plans with Front elevation , end elevation/s and plan.

This gave me nothing except how to work on any elevation...

additionally we had to project these views and produce an isometric view.  Only
then did I get the picture..  That is called a graphical disability. Some may
do that projection mentally.. Not me.

Hence I did not follow you great effort.

But you inspired me to this experiment and needs no drawing. A bit
of imagination is all

Can we duplicate the system of the heliocentric system on earth..

Lets try. Somewhere on a latitude where we can still focus on the N  celestial
pole. We will make a movie, not star trails.

First up we must call the rotation of the world circumference at the latitude
chosen as assumed, the solar orbit , with solmicro  in the middle of the earth.

Next we get a 33.3 rpm turntable, powered up and focus the shaft at the N
celestial pole.

Now I will attach my camera set to record for an hour or two to the periphery
of the turntable. fixed there.  aperture open in the dark to allow the stars to
be recorded.

Test Allow one rotation of the turntable, (approx 2 secs)..  we should see the
stars move in a nice circle.

This is to be called a day. However as 2 seconds does not have the same
relationship as 1/365th of 24 hours, 237 seconds, we will control the turntable
to do one rev every 4 seconds.

I know that to get this right we need to get the rotation corrected for
sidereal time.. impossible..  We is looking for the principle..  not the
accuracy.

After 2 hours representing 1/12 of the year or 30 degrees of rotation, what
will we see on the movie.

what should we see with the combination of two separate rotations at different
rates?

Now we need to duplicate the experiment with a plate , open lenze time exposure
making a trail..

If heliocentrism is correct and the earth is moving, I would expect to see a
series of circles spiralling in a curved path, which means for a full year ,
not possible in this model due to the daytime, we would theoretically end up
with a larger circle of spirals.

Just noodling..might try it with my mobile phone video camera facility.. unless
someone can tell me why it would be a waste of time.