[geocentrism] Re: parallax

  • From: "Jack Lewis" <jack.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 08:02:48 +0100

Philip,
I state once again 'what about negative parallax'? How does this fit in to your
virtual capitulation to centering on the sum rather than on the Earth? You must
also consider why would God make the sun the centre and not the Earth. This is
what I meant when I said to Paul that geocentrism makes more sense - remember
what you said about PhD's?