[geocentrism] Re: papal infallibility

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2007 08:01:21 +1000

Well there you go Ja.. I thought if I waited, someone would do a better job of
explaining it than I could.

Well done Robert! This was perfect.

The perfection of His Church is in its founder - nowhere else.  From the
beginning the apostles were weak, there were many heresies, yet the promise of
continuity has been fulfilled.

I just somehow know that for me to do it , I would have  lead you on and on and
on for a thousand words...

I like writing..  like some people never shut up..  (grin.)